- a situation where an interviewer or a person who asks a question doesn’t get a concrete answer from an interviewee who’s just conwaying his or her answer; a situation where an interviewer gets a nonsense response from an interviewee
- a situation wherein an interviewee speaks in so many logical fallacies and so much gibberish that the interviewer is left perplexed, or isn’t sure if the interviewee actually gave the right answer or not
- the act of having deflected and avoided answering a question by doing the following:
- Deflect (take a keyword from the question, repeat the keyword, then go on tangent)
- Exploit the interviewer’s politeness
- Pass the buck to someone else
- Make something up that doesn’t make sense at all
Conwayed! Told you bro, she speaks so much jabberwocky it’s hard to get direct answers from her. I think she’s hiding something so much, it’s already myspicious.